Wolfgang von Poellnitz joins the Otto Immobilien team
Wolfgang von Poellnitz (56) recently joined the Otto Immobilien marketing team for industry / commerce / logistics. Previously, he has been working as a developer (Deutsche Logistik Holding / ZECH Group), heading the business development of one of the most modern logistics parks in Austria for the past two years. At Otto Immobilien he is responsible for the support of users and developers with a focus on contract logistics, fulfilment & e-commerce as well as the manufacturing industry.
Wolfgang von Poellnitz was born on 16 March 1963 in Ansbach, Bavaria. After graduating from high school, he studied transport and logistics at Bremerhaven University, graduating with a degree in industrial engineering. For more than 25 years he has been working in the logistics industry for renowned international service providers. His main positions included business development tasks in Eastern Europe and property management for a contract logistics service provider in the CEE states.
Wolfgang von Poellnitz has been living in Austria for 10 years.
Otto Immobilien is the largest private property service provider in Austria – and according to the ranking of Immobilien Magazin, it is also the fourth largest property company in the country. In the past three years
– 125,500 m² living space and plots of land
– 70,000 m² apartment buildings
– 153,000 m² commercial property
– 204,000 m² of office space were rented or sold.
– More than EUR 1 billion investment volume was managed.
– Valued and appraised properties worth more than EUR 1.5 billion.
Otto Immobilien currently has
– 75,000 m² of living space
– 600,000 m² storage and production area
– 8.000.000 m² industrial building plot
– 600,000 m² office space on offer.
Since January 2011, the Otto Immobilien Group has been Knight Frank’s exclusive cooperation partner in Austria. Knight Frank is the world’s largest private property broker and consultant based in London.